An organization formed soley to support the ideas and principles of Republicanism and to elect Republican candidates.
The Lincoln 100 was named in honor of the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln. It brings to Northern Kentucky a breath of fresh air and a Republican renewal. It's members are mobilizing to bring to Kentucky a vision of government based on the principles championed by the Republican Party. Those principles are:
- The most effective government is government closest to the people.
- The individual is at the heart of good government. Each person's ability, dignity, freedom and responsibility must be honored and recognized.
- Free enterprise and individual initiative and incentive have given this nation an economic system second to none. Sound money monagament must be our goal.
- We must have equal rights, justice and opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex or national origin.
- We must promote peace, freedom and human rights around the world.
We believe by building Republicanism, the members of this new organization will have a positive impact on government in Kentucky. The Republicanism we champion will provide a framework for building a government based on competence, integrity, and open honest debate of the issue, a rational dialogue between parties and among governmental entities, and a fervent determinination to do what is right for ALL the people of the Commonwealth.
We want to see people have confidence in their governments and wish to participate in them. We will encourage people to rationally discuss issues affecting them, actively support the Republican candidates of their choice, and to vote when there are elections.